Friday, November 13, 2009

feeling good

I know, I know. I haven't posted in forever. The honest truth is that the semester really started taking off and I became so wrapped up in the actual work that reporting on the work was pushed aside. But I am here to report that I am learning and it is intense. For those of you who know me personally, you know that I really dig intense. It's part of who I am. I hope that someday I get less of thrill from it because it's really hard to sustain. 

Today we presented our Movie Poster's to the class. I really didn't like mine at first. But after some tweaking it's beginning to grow on me. What I find really exciting is my comprehension of the Photoshop program. I would say that I have a basic understanding of how its works and I actually have begun to enjoy playing around with it. I'm looking forward to the next phase of the project WeB DeSiGn! BRING IT!

1 comment: