Friday, December 18, 2009

OMG it's Finished

Wow. What an intense, wonderful experience. I can't believe how much I learned this semester. I can't wait to see what it feels like once the information has settled into my body. I am really surprised by how much I enjoyed the graphic design part of the course. I'm inspired to take some more classes in that direction to further my skills. I am almost really happy with the way my final project turned out. The class was very supportive today when they insisted that I was being to hard on myself. I will admit that isn't the first time anyone has said that. It's not that I'm beating myself up saying I should have done better, it's just that I can see where things could be better, and where my skill set needs improvement.
I also learned that I really like the more artistic area's of production, and part of me wishes I had chosen to do a narrative. I look forward to the time where I can explore the narrative more. 
It was really nice to see everyone's work today. I was really impressed by all of the work that everyone did, and the varied styles and content. 
All in all this was a fabulous experience, and my favorite class so far at Brooklyn College.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a job well done. For a first web site, it is amazing. Very easy to navigate, all the information at a click, and a site I would want to return to. I wish you well in all your design endeavors, it is indeed exciting to be published, and the world of design can be very rewarding.

    ReplyDelete