Tuesday, October 13, 2009

capture

Today was the moment of truth. Would my footage look good after it was off the tape and in the computer. The answer is, yeah? I'm being really picky of course, but there is a spot in the top right hand corner of the shelves that is empty. It looks weird. Also, I should have got a more medium medium shot. The close up is weird for a cooking show. I also should have been more in control of the second camera operations. The second camera is so zoomy that I can't use most of it. I think I will be able to edit a decent looking episode, but a catchy trailer, I'm not so sure.
I've been at it for two hours and I have 10 secs of a 30-45 sec trailer. I can't remember how to work the cool effects and I think I may have run out of usable, cool looking b reel. 
 

1 comment: