Tuesday, October 6, 2009

pulling myself up off the ground



Tired today. Suffering from a bit of an emotional hangover, and just worn out. After thinking some more on what Michael and I discussed last night I've made some more specific choices about what I want the set to look like. I really want to look to be late summer. I know that we have entered fall already, but I want the look of this episode to be really alive, growing almost, and fall is the opposite of alive. I also don't want too much clutter. Color yes, but clutter no. It is going to interesting to see how I am able to communicate with my style consultants to make sure that my ideas are getting across, and so that they still feel creatively satisfied. 
We may do a teaser for the next episode, and that should be fall. 
Tonight I am going back over to the location to participate in a yumyoga dinner for inspiration and to get a better feel of how my shot list should go. Romeo will be joining me to go over what he thinks the best way to light the kitchen, which will be great so that I can have some direction on how to get the look I want.
My other concern today was that I wouldn't get the equipment that I needed, and it turns out that I can get everything except a reflector. I wonder if I know anybody who has on I could borrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment