Wednesday, October 7, 2009

i'm so excited


Wow.I am so taken care of. Last night I went with my old DP, John Romeo, to YUMYOGA with Dages, at Maria's beautiful loft. ( Let it also be said that she is a a major reason the loft is so beautiful, her energy is radiant) It was perfect. John walked me through all of the lights, and how I should work with the light in the space mixed with the lights at school. Unfortunately the lights that I have on reserve are the wrong lights. I'm hoping that witha a phone call to the TV Lab, I will be able to get the Rifa light kit instead. Fingers crossed.
I have a bit more confidance in my ability to shoot this today after my lesson in lighting and my on location tutorial with John.
Dages was amazing. She was beautiful and poised and John complemented me on my ability to see a great on screen talent. She is going to be be fabulous on camera. I have no doubt. I took a few photos with my Digital SLR still camera to get a feel for how it should be framed and to look at the light situation in the room.
We are going to have to change a few lightbulbs and make sure some lights are turned off, especialy the floresant lights because they will turn green on camera.
So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment