Wednesday, October 7, 2009

my first shot list


I really have no idea how to do this. I'm going step by step through the recipes to break down what shots I need to get. I'm meeting with my Prof. on Friday morning to go over this to see if I'm missing something. It feels like I'm missing a lot. This is what I look like after four hours glued to my laptop

Simple Shot List
Introduction to the show
Introduction to Kale
Kale being washed and stripped
Kale broken up into little pieces
Kale getting olive oil bath
Kale being laid out on cookie sheet
Cutaway at Oven-Over the shoulder POV
Going into the Oven
Coming out of the Oven
Finished Pretty Baked Kale display
In Plastic bags for snacks
--------------------------------
Simple everyday Kale Intro
Cutaway to pot on stove-Over the shoulder POV
Dages chopping Greens
Cutaway greens being strained
Shot of the greens being dressed in the bowl
Explanation of variations
-----------------------------
Intro to raw Kale
Ingredients Introduction
Massaging the Kale Close UP
Combing of ingredients to make salad
Closing remarks on the beauty of Kale





No comments:

Post a Comment