Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MARY MEYER


I am so thrilled to announce that Mary Meyer, a totally hip brooklyn designer, has signed on to my project. Mary is from one of my favorite towns in the world, Bolinas California. It is a beach community in Northern California that a bunch of hippies moved to in the late 60's and created a community that is full of funky fabulous people and ridiculously beautiful vistas. Her designs are urban, but hippie at the same time. And I mean hippie in the coolest sense of that word. Hip and chic, but organic and tribal. I'm going to her studio tomorrow afternoon to pull looks. I can't wait to see what she's working on next! Check out this awesome write up in New York Magazine this week.

1 comment:

  1. Shoplarousse.com just received Mary Meyer’s Fall 09 collection. If you enter INDUSTRY20 at check out you can save an additional 20% too. It's some new code for fashion bloggers.

    ReplyDelete