Sunday, October 4, 2009

the nag

Hi Dages,
So sorry to bug you more. I know you are very busy with so many things. I'm just trying get as organized as possible for Saturday's shoot so that we can be as efficient as possible.
I need to make a shot list and to do that I need to know what we are making and when.
For example, are we making all three dishes at once? Which is first logically? ect.
I also need the actual recipes.
Knowing the recipes will help me to understand the order and prep work that is involved in each dish.
I have an assistant that will be prepping food day of, so I would like to have a list in order so that you can just sit and
get pretty(er) in the makeup chair on Saturday. My aim is that you be as relaxed and happy as possible on Saturday and that all of the little things be worked out before as to keep everyone's stress levels low and the joyfullness factor UP!!
The plan is to do the whole thing twice. One from a wide angle, and the other focusing on close ups. In the case of anything that is cooked, we will do that dish three times. Once in the beginning off camera and twice in front of the camera. 
I will go shopping for food at the Coop Friday night so that everything is as fresh as possible. 
Also how many heads of kale per recipe? 
Can you bring umeboshi vinegar and gomasio? If not that is okay. 
I will have the schedule for Saturday finished soon, but I want to give you a heads up that my plan as of now is to pick you up in car on Saturday at 8:30 am. We will head over to Maria's for 9am. The day will be finished no later than 5:30, but the actual plan is to end by 4:30. 
I'm sure this isn't the end of the emails, so thank you in advance for your patience and support, and know that I'm trying to keep them to a minimum even if it doesn't seem that way. 
Best Ever,
Drea

No comments:

Post a Comment