Friday, October 9, 2009

tomorrow

I didn't think I had it in me to blog tonight, but it seems that I can't sleep, so I figured I'd jot down a few notes before bed. 7:15 wake up call. Yuck.
Hallie came down this afternoon and spent the evening with me, making me laugh, and helping me stay sane while I went over all of my check list. It turns out that they weren't kidding when they said "double check your equipment when you take it from the TV lab" I got home to find out that they didn't give me a mic cord. Luckily I thought to call Dominika. Her boyfriend is in a band and has one otherwise I would be totally bummed out. She will bring it with herself in the morning. She is going to be my second camera operator. 
Fingers-crossed there won't be any more major problems. To be continued after the shoot.....
(p.s. the park slope food coop rocks! I came in $80 under budget for food.)

No comments:

Post a Comment